Friday, April 18, 2014

Time for Another Giveaway!

Good morning, everyone!

Hope you're all having a great week.  And guess what?!  It's time for another giveaway!  WOO HOO! 

When I was at the Disney Archive's exhibit in Chicago this past weekend, I picked up a few items that I'd like to give away to TWO lucky readers of the blog!  To make things easy, I'll do one contest now, and one next week.

The first prize is....A commemorative pin from the exhibit!


If you'd like to be entered to win the pin, please do only ONE of the following:

* Post a comment on THIS post in the blog, sharing your favorite Disney character, and why!

OR

* Post a comment on the Facebook post for this contest, sharing your favorite Disney character, and why (if you need a link to FB, that is above)!

The contest will run from today through 11:59PM on Monday, April 21st.  I will then use random.org to pick a winner; your comment will be assigned a number based on the chronology of when you commented or posted.  

I can't wait to read about everyone's favorite characters!

Have a fantastic, magical weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment