Good morning, everyone, and happy Monday! I wanted to check in and let you know about some items that will be coming up on the blog in the next month or so - as always, thanks for reading!
* My podcast recording was rescheduled for a few weeks from now, so on October 21st I will be taping! I will let you all know when it's available on their website and on iTunes. The podcast is the Disney Parks Podcast and Krista and Tony are AWESOME! I cannot wait to chat Disney with them.
* I will be posting more Trip Report updates from my last vacation to Walt Disney World and on Disney Cruise Line!
* Stay tuned for more videos on the Most Delightful Place YouTube channel! (Did you know there is a YouTube channel?! Now you do - go HERE!)
* It's almost time for another prize giveaway! I will be doing another fun giveaway in early November, so be sure and stay in touch for that.
As always, glad to have you along! Have a magical day!
No comments:
Post a Comment