![]() |
| Image from Raise.com |
Dumb question, right? We all do. I'm all for saving a few pennies here or there, or in some cases, lots of pennies.
A few months ago, I started using Raise.com quite a bit and can't believe I didn't sooner. I feel like it's the best-kept secret online. I'd heard about it before, but never really took the time to investigate. To be honest, it sounded a little bit too good to be true.
Raise.com is a totally legit, above-board website where people sell their partially or un-used gift cards, and Raise then takes a % of the gift card for their fees. (I imagine people do this as they would rather have cash than the gift card to Outback Steakhouse or Target.) Then Raise lists the gift cards on their website for anywhere from a few percentage points, to more than 30% off.
If you are going to be spending money anyway at these locations, you would be silly not to investigate Raise.com.
The available gift cards are for all different balances. Some are $10 or less, some are over $500. You will also notice, if you look on the site, that some are e-gift cards or vouchers, and some are mailed to you via USPS as physical gift cards. For the e-gift cards and vouchers, they say it can take up to 24 hours to show up in your account but in my experience, there are often there just minutes or a few hours later.
For instance - I looked on Friday the 8th at some of the stores I frequent and here are the current offerings:
iTunes: up to 5.1% off
Marcus Theaters (the local movie chain in my town): up to 8% off
Sephora: up to 3% off
Lane Bryant: up to 34% off (yep, you read that right. More than 1/3rd off.)
and the list goes on and on. They have hundreds of companies and not just places that are obscure. Hundreds of national retailers and even high-end ones, like Kate Spade, Pottery Barn, Whole Foods and Dooney and Bourke.
And these percentages off and amounts available change ALL the time, depending on their current stock.
You can also set alerts for some of the more popular options, such as the Disney gift cards. You simply look it up on their site, and then can set an alert for gift cards up to a certain value, and also up to a certain percentage off. They'll email you when they are stocked, easy peasy.
In addition to practically giving away some of these gift cards, they have a referral program where, if a person clicks on your affiliate link and signs up, after their first purchase you will each get $5 credited to your account. If you'd like to check it out, here's my link:
http://geta.raise.com/kmiller36
I am using Raise any chance I get, and saving money left and right. I'd encourage you to take a look and hopefully you'll find some of your favorites on their site!
** I was not contacted by Raise to write this post; all comments and opinions are my own. I do share my referral link but that is not unique to me; anyone who signs up with Raise gets the same opportunity for a referral bonus.

Your post is too good thanks for giving information about yourcompany.
ReplyDeletemovers fort myers