Hey there everyone ~ I forgot up until an hour ago that I hadn't done my posting for today so I am remedying that situation now.
I don't have anything specific to tell you about, so instead you get some random musings and thoughts this Thursday.
Lucky you.
* Football season starts SOON. I cannot wait. I of course added the tiger hawk logo for our Iowa Hawkeyes to my Facebook photo, and am hosting a football watching party at my house Saturday afternoon. I don't know a lot about the rules and nuances of football, but I love watching anyway. Hard to believe we're in that season already.
* Pumpkin spice is about to be EVERYWHERE. I know some of you are rolling your eyes; I see you, but I don't care. ;) I admit, I love a PSL from Starbucks like so many of you, and even though "getting cooler" in the South means it's 80 during the day instead of 100, we'll take it. To me, this is the heralding of the coming fall season and I love it.
* Florida drivers, I have some bones to pick with you. I've been here long enough to where I now feel like I have a handle on the driving situation in Florida and I have a bone to pick with some of my fellow drivers. I don't know if this is taught down here in driver's ed, but I have witnessed two phenomenon. First, people do not speed up on the entrance ramp into the interstate; they go about 40 miles per hour and then try to weave into traffic, and wonder why their fellow drivers are annoyed.
To go along with that - no one here gets out of the right lane if people are entering the interstate. There can be ZERO people in the left lanes, and that person will not move over so you have to whiz past them so you don't get into an accident.
I told you, random thoughts.
So there you go. I warned you when I was doing this 30 day posting challenge that some posts would be less than stellar. Today is one of those days.
I hope you all have a great day and tomorrow is Friday! See you then!

No comments:
Post a Comment