Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Mini Giveaway

Hello, and happy Tuesday!

Those of you who follow the Facebook page (and I know ALL of you do, right?!) saw this announcement last night, but I wanted to be sure and tell you about it here, too.

See the little "Like What You're Reading?" spot on the right hand side of the blog? If you enter in your email address into that field, you'll be "in the know" for any updates to the blog. You'll get an email anytime a new blog is posted, so you never miss anything - pretty cool, huh?

And to sweeten the deal - if you subscribe to the blog before 9AM Central on Wednesday morning, November 5th, I'll put your name in a drawing to win a $20 Disney Gift Card!

So subscribe away!

Have a magical day!

I will use random.org to pick a winner from the email subscribers. Only one email address per person, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment