Nope. I'd say in the last 15 years, that's how many pictures I've taken of Cinderella's castle at the Magic Kingdom.
![]() |
| This was picture #852,198...I think. |
I even have pictures INSIDE the castle, taken while eating at Cinderella's Royal Table.
I just can't help myself.
I would tell you I'm reformed, I've taken enough, and when I go back to Disney World in about a month I won't need to take any more.
But we both know that's not going to happen.
What's your favorite attraction or spot to photograph at Disney?
(And don't forget about the Frozen giveaway! Make sure you comment on any post on this blog before midnight on Thanksgiving [Thursday the 28th] to have your chance at winning those cute Anna and Elsa dolls!)
(And don't forget about the Frozen giveaway! Make sure you comment on any post on this blog before midnight on Thanksgiving [Thursday the 28th] to have your chance at winning those cute Anna and Elsa dolls!)

I would be interested to see how many pictures Mom has of the castle. She probably has about 5,469 of various trash receptacles!
ReplyDeleteHaha I bet that's true!
Delete