Good morning, everyone! (Or afternoon, or evening - whenever you're reading this!)
Today is another installment of the Pre-Trip Report for my first full day at Disney World - Monday, September 1st.
Today, my plan is to hit Magic Kingdom, and tour there. Crowd calendar predications are that crowds will be low today (as they are projected to be all week) so I am hoping to get in a LOT of attractions. Of course I will hit my favorites at LEAST once.
* Haunted Mansion
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Jungle Cruise
* it's a small world (I can see you judging me for this one - it's a classic, come on!)
* Peter Pan
* Philharmagic
I plan on making FastPass+ reservations for Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion and one of the character meet and greets but I honestly don't imagine I will need them if the crowd predictions materialize.
At some point in the day, I am going to use one of my Snack credits and grab a treat. Perhaps I'll choose one of these delectable treats, under the Big Top right by the Dumbo attraction.
Or perhaps I'll get myself one of these yummy and refreshing Dole Whips. YUM. SO delicious. I really need to figure out how to create these at home! (Please ignore my mutant hand in this picture. Seriously, could I have taken a LESS flattering picture??)
I have a lunch reservation at 1PM at Liberty Tree Tavern, and after I eat I imagine I will mosey my way out of the park, and back to Coronado Springs for some pool time. The last time I went to Orlando in September it was HOT and HUMID, and most days I took an afternoon break by the pool. This was super refreshing and a great way to relax and get into true vacation mode.
I have no set plans for Monday evening; we'll see where the wind takes me! I plan on using Counter Service credits for dinner and having a meal at the food court at Coronado Springs, the Pepper Market. I might go out later that night to Epcot to watch Illuminations, but it's also a decent possibility that I will have a relaxing night at Coronado and explore what the resort has to offer.
So, that wraps up my first full day of the trip! Stay tuned in the coming days for my plan for Tuesday, September 2nd.
What are your favorite uses of the Snack credits? What treat do I just HAVE to try? (Share your comments here and/or on Facebook!)
Have a magical day!



No comments:
Post a Comment