Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pre-Trip Report: My Dining Options

A cinnamon roll at Magic Kingdom - Holy Big As Your Head breakfast, Batman!
As I said in an earlier post, one of my Disney World goals is to eat at each of the Table Service locations.  (I would also like to conquer all of the counter service locations, as well - but there are TONS of those!)

Below is a list of the places I have never tried, separated by theme park or resort. (If a park/resort is not listed, it's because I've been to all of their Table Service locations.)

Magic Kingdom:
Be Our Guest
Liberty Tree Tavern
Tony's Town Square

Epcot:
Chefs de France
La Hacienda de San Angel
Monsieur Paul
Teppan Edo
Tutto Italia
Garden Grill

Hollywood Studios:
Hollywood & Vine

Boardwalk resort:
ESPN Club
Flying Fish Cafe

Caribbean Beach resort:
Shutters

Contemporary Resort:
The Wave

Coronado Springs resort:
Maya Grill

Dolphin resort:
Bluezoo
Shula's Steak House

Fort Wilderness resort:
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Trail's End Restaurant

Grand Floridian resort:
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee's
Victoria and Alberts

Polynesian resort:
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

Swan resort:
Il Mulino

I've highlighted the front-runners in blue.  But I'd love your input - from this list, where have you tried and loved?  What should I be sure and check out?

Thank you!  And have a magical day!



2 comments:

  1. I remember going to the Flying Fish Cafe when we went to Disney when I was a child. They had a super good Caesar Salad, which is what I had and remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I've heard Flying Fish is very good. And I do love a good Caesar salad! :)

      Delete