Tuesday, March 31, 2015

They're heard us - Resort Specific Merchandise is back, baby!!

In recent years, Walt Disney World seemed to be doing away with resort specific merchandise such as tee shirts, key chains, hats, mugs and more. Those of us who LOVED the specific merch were upset - we wanted souvenirs from our vacations about our resorts, not just from the parks.

It seems as though the powers-that-be at Disney have heard our prayers, because - it's coming back, folks!

About a year ago, I noticed a small display at the Old Key West resort. This past December, there was a large display at the Contemporary resort and just about a month ago, I noticed Coronado specific merchandise. Yahoo!

When I was at the Contemporary, I noticed two gentlemen who I assumed were Disney executives. (They had on suits and we were wearing Disney cast member nametags.) I tried not to be obnoxious, but I said very pointedly to my friend Krista that I was SO glad to see more resort specific items.

I am staying at Wilderness Lodge in April and at Port Orleans French Quarter in July so I'm anxious to see the offerings there, as well.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment