Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Giving Tuesday

Please join me in helping to celebrate #GivingTuesday!

This is the 2nd year of the event, a national day to kick off the giving and holiday season. Celebrated the day after Cyber Monday, it hopes to inspire everyone to include their favorite charity on their gift-giving list each year.  Many stores, companies and individuals are taking part in #GivingTuesday, so I wanted to do my part as well.

(To learn more about the #GivingTuesday movement, please click here to their website.)

Take a look at my Facebook page, Mouse World Travel - Katie Miller (there is a link to my FB page above).  On that page you'll see a post about #GivingTuesday and the charity I've chosen, Give Kids The World (GKTW).  Give Kids The World is a resort, located in Central Florida, where children with life-threatening illness and their families can have a wonderful weeklong, cost-free vacation (to learn more about GKTW, click here).  Give Kids The World is an INCREDIBLE place and I am very proud to support them.

Once the #GivingTuesday post on my Facebook page reaches 50 Likes (or more!) I will donate $100 to Give Kids The World!

So what are you waiting for?  :)  Get over to the Facebook page and "Like" that post!

Thank you to everyone for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment