Happy Sunday morning to you all! As we head into Christmas week, I hope you have lots of fun activities planned with your families and friends! (Is it just me, or did Christmas sneak up on us this year?! This year went FAST!)
One week today, we'll be headed down to Walt Disney World to celebrate New Years with some great friends! I can't wait to experience Disney at Christmas time again; yes, the parks are crowded, but there is something pretty special about seeing the parks all decorated for the holidays.
Stay tuned here, and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for pictures, live posts, and more fun from Disney! When I get back in early January, I'll give you my trip report and share pictures, stories and tips with you.
As always, thanks for reading along and I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment